|Senior Communications Manager|
Established in 1998, Young Survival Coalition (YSC) is the premier global organization dedicated to young women diagnosed with breast cancer. YSC offers free resources, connections and educational materials so young women with breast cancer feel supported, empowered and hopeful. Through action, advocacy and awareness, YSC seeks to educate and influence the medical, research and legislative communities to address the disease in young women and ensure that no young woman faces breast cancer alone.
View or download our Electonic Press Kit.
In the News
Dating as a Young
Breast Cancer Survivor
|Girl, Interrupted||Too Young To Have
- ‘Play like a girl’ is no insult in congresswomen, press charity game (Cronkite News, June 2016)
- Press reclaims victory at the 8th Annual Congressional Women’s Softball Game (Washington Post, June 2016)
- Wellesley mother, daughter, both cancer survivors, ready to ride to help others (Wellesley Townsman, June 2016)
- Bad News Babes Triumph in Congressional Women's Softball Game (Roll Call, June 2016)
- Kristi Noem to honor S.D. mother who had breast cancer (Argus Leader, June 2016)
- Battle for softball supremacy pits Congresswoman Noem and others against the press (Before It's News, June 2016)
- Keep Fighting (Public Now, June 2016)
- The 8th Annual Congressional Women’s Softball Game Is Happening Tomorrow Evening (FishbowlDC, June 2016)
- Congressional Softball Game to Break Fundraising Record (Roll Call, June 2016)
- How 5 Breast Cancer Survivors Learned to Love Their Bodies Again (The Stir, June 2016)
- GSN’s “Skin Wars” Feature Young Breast Cancer Survivors on June 8 (BCRF, June 2016)
- This breast cancer survivor learned to feel beautiful again by stripping down on national TV (Aol., June 2016)
- Young Breast Cancer Survivors Bare All on Skin Wars Episode June 8, 2016 (examiner.com, June 2016)
- This Breast Cancer Survivor Learned To Feel Beautiful Again By Stripping Down On National TV (SELF, June 2016)
- 'Skin Wars' episode features cancer survivors to pose as models (examiner.com, June 2016)
- After Cancer Diagnosis: How to Preserve and Strengthen Relationships (Lifescript, May 2016)
- The staggering cost of breast cancer (MSN Money, May 2016)
- Raising Money for Those in Need (sweetlenox.com, May 2016)
- Sophie Elgort & Stacy Igel Support the Young Survival Coalition (Fashion Week Daily, May 2016)
- In Living Pink: The Art of Survival (Guest of a Guest, May 2016)
- Geneva woman to be honored in Boston for breast cancer advocacy (Kane County Chronicle, May 2016)
- To Do This Week: Billion Oyster Party, Louis XIII Cognac (Observer.com, May 2016)
- Young Survival Coalition – In Living Pink: The Art of Survival (Fresh 102.7, May 2016)
- Cancer Con 2016: Self Care is a Lifetime Commitment (AYA Program Blog at Tufts Medical Center, May 2016)
- Stories From Main Street: Young Survival Coalition Supports Young Women With Breast Cancer (Black Daily News, May 2016)
- Support young women with breast cancer (The Warwick Advertiser, March 2016)
- Young breast cancer survivors start local support groups (FOX19 NOW, March 2016)
- Ticket to Write: Park visits help couple remember daughter (Styrk, March 2016)
- Support young women with breast cancer (The Chronicle, March 2016)
- I Knew Breast Cancer Would Be Hard, But Dating After Breast Cancer Is Harder (Refinery29, March 2016)
- Young Survival Coalition Brings Together Young Patients With Breast Cancer (Cure, February 2016)
- Conference for young breast cancer survivors to be held in March (Live 5 News, February 2016)
- Young breast cancer survivor says cancer changed her for the better (West Hawaii Today, February 2016)
- Jason Beaudet: Transforming design into reality (New Hampshire Union Leader, January 2016)
- International Accessory Brand Partners with Four Charities to Launch New Collection (PR.com, January 2016)
- YSC Regional Symposium Registration Opens (Healthcare Journal of Baton Rouge, January 2016)
To view press releases, please visit our Press Releases page.
Statements & Position Papers
As the foremost organization serving young women affected by breast cancer, YSC is dedicated to addressing the issues and concerns of the women we serve. Using sound scientific data, YSC has published a series of position papers on issues such as ultrasound recommendations, mammography guidelines, the Breast Cancer Early Act, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Breast Self-Exams (BSEs). View all YSC Statements here.
Young Survival Coalition is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Our Annual Report and audited financial statements are available on our Financial Information page.
YSC’s community of support welcomes members from the corporate world. Our Partners and Sponsors help make programs, resources and outreach available to young women who really need them.