As a young women living with metastatic breast cancer, it's important to know You Are Not Alone! Young women with metastatic breast cancer face particularly intense challenges—they’re also underserved by a medical community too often unaware of the unique issues young women face. YSC created MetsLink, a suite of free resources to help you connect with other young women living with Stage IV breast cancer and empower you to take a proactive role with your healthcare team.
Resources that Feed Your Mind and Spirit
We have a collection of informational materials for young women with metastatic breast cancer, their caregivers and the medical community, including:
- Metastatic Navigator: This navigator discusses various treatment options and provides advice on working with healthcare teams, along with forms to help you stay organized. The printed version of this navigator is currently being updated and is estimated to be available for order in late June. In the meantime, you can view it online until the new one arrives.
- ResourceLink Guidebook: YSC’s ResourceLink includes hundreds of national and local resources in a print guidebook and a searchable online tool.
- Audio files and transcripts: Access YSC educational presentations, with valuable information for the medical community, caregivers and young women with metastatic breast cancer
Connect to Others
Find women who know what it's like to face stage IV breast cancer at a young age.
- YSC SurvivorLink: Get one-on-one peer support from another young woman facing metastatic breast cancer
- YSC Online Community Boards: Connect with fellow Stage IV women 24/7. Ask questions and share your experiences on a forum just for young women diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer.
If you have questions or would like addditional resources and support email firstname.lastname@example.org.