Menu: Living with Breast Cancer
- About Breast Cancer
Living with Breast Cancer
- Understanding Treatment
- Living with Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Quality of Life
- Fertility and Family Planning
- Practical Concerns
- Resources and Tools
- Research Think Tank Fertility Work Group
- Research Think Tank Metastasis Work Group
- Research Think Tank Pregnancy Work Group
- Research Think Tank Quality of Life Work Group
- Research Think Tank Risk Factors Work Group
- Research Think Tank Treatment Work Group
You Can Live Well with Breast Cancer
We are here to help you understand your disease, your treatment options and how to manage practical concerns while maintaining a good quality of life.
Meet Other Young Women Living with Breast Cancer
You are not alone! Join one of our Face 2 Face meet ups to connect with other young women in your community.
Everyone's breast cancer situation is unique. Your treatment will be tailored based on the type of breast cancer you have and your personal preferences. Learn about your options, including breast reconstruction and post-treatment care, and get tips for working with your healthcare team.Keep Reading »
Connect with Others
Find women who know what it’s like to face breast cancer at a young age. The YSC community makes it easy to find and connect with other young survivors and co-survivors.