Menu: About Breast Cancer
- About Breast Cancer
Living with Breast Cancer
- Understanding Treatment
- Living with Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Quality of Life
- Fertility and Family Planning
- Practical Concerns
- Resources and Tools
- Research Think Tank Fertility Work Group
- Research Think Tank Metastasis Work Group
- Research Think Tank Pregnancy Work Group
- Research Think Tank Quality of Life Work Group
- Research Think Tank Risk Factors Work Group
- Research Think Tank Treatment Work Group
About Breast Cancer in Young Women
Young women can and do get breast cancer. In fact, more than 13,000 young women are diagnosed every year, and they face challenges that older women don’t. Learn the basics of breast cancer, including the signs and symptoms, risk factors and what to do if you notice any changes in your own breasts.
If you or someone you know has been diagnosed with breast cancer, download our Newly Diagnosed Navigator, a comprehensive guide just for young women.
Connect with Others
Find women who know what it’s like to face breast cancer at a young age. The YSC community makes it easy to find and connect with other young survivors and co-survivors.