Conference Speaker Application
YSC is now accepting speaker applications for the 2023 YSC Summit! Please complete your submission no later than Monday, December 19. Accepted speakers will be notified by Friday, December 29.
If selected, your registration, a speaker honorarium and reasonable travel costs will be covered by YSC, as well as up to 2 nights' hotel stay. You must be available to travel to Charlotte, NC between February 17-19, 2023.
- Comfortable with public speaking and able to present to audiences big and small
- Enthusiastic in your engagement with young breast cancer survivors, meta-thrivers and co-survivors
- An expert in the proposed topic regarding subject matter and/or lived experience
- Proposing a unique perspective, high-need topic or unaddressed issue in this population
- Able to represent the organization in a professional and welcoming manner
YSC values diverse voices and experiences, and we encourage individuals of all backgrounds and populations to apply.
Your session proposal should be detailed and specific to the proposed audience. Examples include:
- Breast cancer survivors who are newly diagnosed, post-treatment and long-term survivors
- Individuals living with metastatic breast cancer
- Survivors, thrivers and co-survivors of color
- Individuals identifying as LGBTQ+
- Spanish-speaking attendees