Virtual Hangouts for Young Adults Affected by Breast Cancer
YSC Virtual Hangouts allow you to connect with others from the comfort of your own home. Grow relationships with your peers who may share similar diagnoses, life experiences or treatment types. To participate, you will need to have a computer, tablet or phone with a webcam and internet/data connection. If you are not able to connect with video, you can join by phone only.
Register for a Virtual Hangout
Join YSC’s Virtual Hangouts to share experiences, information and resources with others affected by breast cancer. New to Zoom? Check out this tutorial.
F2F Virtual Hangout
Meets every Wednesday at 9PM ET | 8PM CT | 6PM PT
- Come one, come all! This general Virtual Hangout is meant to replicate our in-person Face2Face support networks. Each meeting is topic-driven by a peer lead and open to any person diagnosed with breast cancer age 40 and under.
YSC Virtual Hangout for Metastatic Thrivers
Meets first Monday of the month at 9PM ET | 8PM CT | 6PM PT
- Join YSC’s Virtual Hangout for Metastatic Thrivers to talk with other metastatic young adults, ask questions, share your experience and make connections. This group is open only to young breast cancer thrivers who are managing stage IV breast cancer. The group is facilitated by Krista Nelson.
YSC Virtual Hangout for African American Young Breast Cancer Survivors
Meets last Sunday of the month at 7PM ET | 6PM CT | 4PM PT
- YSC has partnered with For the Breast of Us to host a virtual hangout exclusively for our African-American Young Breast Cancer Survivors to meet with their peers. This group is peer led by Beth Goodman, Jasmine Souers, Micky Stewart, and Marissa Thomas.
YSC Virtual Hangout for Male Co-Survivors
Meets last Tuesday of the month at 9PM ET | 8PM CT | 6PM PT
- Sometimes you just need to hear what it's like for other people. In this YSC Virtual Hangout, you can meet other guys supporting the survivors they love, just like you. For male co-survivors only. The group is facilitated by Barnaby Cook and Ryan Cassidy.
YSC Virtual Hangout for Mother Co-Survivors
- Moms who care for their young adults diagnosed with breast cancer manage a delicate terrain of respecting boundaries. Come join moms to share in a confidential space with others who understand what it is like for your child to be living with breast cancer. This group is peer led by Melissa Bonsall.
YSC Virtual Hangout for Healthcare Provider Survivors
- Young breast cancer survivors who are also healthcare providers - YSC has an online group for you! Come together with others familiar to wearing these two hats and share in a safe space. The group is facilitated by Erin Price.