For Your Patients
YSC offers valuable programs and support for your patients—resources that have already made enormous differences for thousands of young women. Send your patients to youngsurvival.org for the portal to support for young women facing breast cancer. Find a comprehensive list of our programs for young women here.
You can also send your patients to some of the more popular resources, below:
- Connect to a community of supportive local affiliates
- Participate in the Annual Conference for Young Women Affected by Breast Cancer
- Newly Diagnosed Resource Kits (NDRKs) provide information and local resources to help young women face a new breast-cancer diagnosis with confidence.
- Our Mets Navigator helps young women manage the challenges of metastatic breast cancer.
- YSC Publications include timely updates and vital information.
- Our educational and inspiring DVDs give insight into the lives of young women affected by breast cancer
- Your patients can benefit from our educational programs with recorded events and transcripts
- You and your patients can find resources and services ResourceLink searchable database