What questions should I ask my doctor about hormonal treatments?
- Am I a candidate for hormonal therapy?
- Will I benefit from hormonal therapy?
- How much will I benefit?
- For what hormonal therapies do I qualify?
- Which will work best for me and why?
- Will hormone treatments affect my bone density?
- What are the side effects of this treatment?
- Will these treatments affect my ability to get pregnant?
- What is the likelihood that I will go into early menopause?
- As a younger woman, do the current statistics apply to me?
- Are there any clinical trials in which I can take part?
- How long will I be taking this treatment?
- When should I start?
- Will the costs be covered by my insurance?