What are the symptoms of breast cancer?
Some of the symptoms include:
- A lump or abnormality in the shape or feel of the breast
- A lump in the underarm area
- A generalized swelling of all or a part of the breast
- An irritation or dimpling of the skin on the breast
- Nipple retraction (nipple turning inward)
- Rash, redness or scaliness on the nipple or breast skin
- Spontaneous discharge from the nipple
Please consult your doctor if you are unsure about a symptom.
Early Detection and Diagnosis